Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Not So Good at This

So, turns out, I suck at blogging. Fingers crossed I get better and it's not like the book I've been writing for a year now. I'm still on the second chapter. It just takes me a while to get the ball rolling I guess. It doesn't make it easier that no one reads this, but then again. I don't put it out there anywhere for people to read. Once I post a few times about things I've done to my house and the ch-ch-ch-changes then I'll link it to Facebook. Until then, I'll blog in the shadows I suppose.

I just wanted to link to this site I found, Jenna Sue Design, that does cool graphic city maps in all sorts of different colors. I'm definitely getting myself one of these, but the question remains, do I go for the birthplace or a city I aspire to visit. Oh, sweet dilemmas.

What would you do?
-Nicole

1 comment: